Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Audible Review : Longest Days: The Firsts, Book 3 Author: C.L. Quinn


Audible Book: Longest Days: The Firsts, Book 3
Author: C.L. Quinn
Narrated By: Natalie Duke
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
Story
"Is he dreaming?"

If you could sum up Longest Days in three words, what would they be?
Wow, Shocker, Awesome

Who was your favorite character and why?
Eillia I loved in previous books. But I hate to say I also enjoyed Tamesine and hope to learn more about her issues in future installments.

Have you listened to any of Natalie Duke’s other performances before? How does this one compare?
She is a very well spoken narrator so I enjoyed this audible book.

Was there a moment in the book that particularly moved you?
The explosion that takes yet another vampires life and leaves Eillia and the others clinging.

Post a Comment

0 Comments