Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - My Guardian Gryphon (Sanctuary, Texas #5) Author: Krystal Shannan @KrystalShannan


Book: My Guardian Gryphon (Sanctuary, Texas #5)
Author: Krystal Shannan
Publication Date: 10/25/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

Book #5 in this series finds us still in Sanctuary and still battling that hideous beast Xerse' and after reading this book I hope to goodness he is found and killed slowly, painfully, and torn to shreds. I do not even have the words really. I enjoyed this story and the story of Gretchen finally admitting her love for her Beast aka Alek aka Gryphon. But so much transpires once they decide to be together it is hard to stay happy for this couple. The members in Sanctuary have a battle of epic proportions to deal with and so many are lost. And yes the Author ripped my heart out with one of those deaths. I never saw that coming. The end left me wanting, hoping, and praying perhaps it really did not happen. But alas I think it does and all I can say is. I hope the next book in this series comes soon and that it gives me the revenge I need for my character.

I enjoyed this book and would recommend you start with book one in this series. Although if you read from this book forward you would not miss a character or have, your heart ripped out hahaha.

Post a Comment

0 Comments