Brought to you by
1.Tell us about your current project.
I'm working on four..hehe! I've got the second to Unwrapping Noel called Finding Joy, then a second little companion novella in my Out of the Box series, called Fortissimo Legato~Bound to BriAnna, a sequel to the Fortune series I'm writing with Hunter S. Jones, called Fortune Sprawling and Linda Gets Her Groove Thing will probably release first. It's the second in my Green Room Chronicles (and erotically incorrect romance series) and is a funny paranormal that involves channeling and the after life.
2. What sparked the idea for this project?
After I wrote Desperately Seeking Sixty-Nine, I kept getting ideas for a follow up book, based on readers asking if there would be more...The characters spoke, so Linda has moved up to the top of the list.
2a: When can we expect to see this project?
I'm hoping for Feb-March 2017
3. How do you choose your book covers?
I have a great cover designer, JC Clarke. I send her a few lines from the story and she basically knows what I like. It takes us a few back and forths, but I'm really happy with the working relationship we have. For me, I find having a cover designed, going into the book inspires me to keep writing. I've got four covers finalized now for the 4 manuscripts I'm working on.
4. Music seems to influence a lot of authors, what are your musical influences, if any?
Funny you should mention that....music is a HUGE influence to me! I'll hear a song on the radio and BAM! It sparks a scene. I come up with a Spotify music playlist and pop my earbuds in while I'm writing and it's so groovy.
5. How do you handle "writers block"?
Wine.....lots of it!
6. Who has been your greatest influence?
Actually, it's not an author...it's my readers. They are what keep me writing <3 b="" nbsp="">3>
7. Do you or have you ever had a muse?
Probably my FAV muse is Adam Levine. He's Todd O'Mally in my Out of the Box series and seems to be the character my readers LOVE.
8. What one subject is TABOO in your writing?
I will never write horror and gore....GAAAK! I'll read it if it's a fellow author I'm supporting, but to write it?? Naw! Not for me
9. What do you do when you aren't writing?
I LOVE spending time with my family. I've got three grown kids and four grandkids so those family times are the best for me. I have a great marriage, wonderful kids, beautiful kids...so what more could a girl want? The BEST thing is that they all live within a 30 minute radius to me.
10. If there was one book you wish you'd written, which would it be?
Valley of the Dolls
11. What is your greatest passion?
Being a good person. I think that we all can work on that. Every day, I try and exhibit a positive attitude, whether at the office or in my personal life. I love to encourage and if I can make a difference in someone's life... that's the BEST feeling.
12. What one word best describes you?
Fun loving (that's two words though)
13. If you could change places with one of your characters, would you?
Which one and why?
I would love to change places with Bonnie from Desperately Seeking Sixty-Nine. Her best friend, Dee in the book is actually my own best friend Dee who passed away in 2005.
14. Is there one, current, tv show that is "can't miss" for you?
Hands down, Blue Bloods. I'm addicted and totally HEART Frank Reagan (Tom Selleck)
15. Money is no object, where do you go?
I would go to Paris. Always wanted to go and I'd love to go first class!
16. Tell me, please, the first two books on your TBR list.
There are too many to name!
17. How do you choose character names?
I sometimes go to my street team, TheZone. I'll come up with a character description and ask for names...they ALWAYS come through.
17a: Are you any of your characters inspired by someone you know in "real life?"
18. Tell us one thing we may not know about you.
I love Fleur de Lis. I have them EVERYWHERE in my house!
19. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A successful writer. I'm nearing retirement age, so my accounting career will soon be over. I'd love to write full time.
20. Of the 7 Deadly Sins, which one have you committed most recently?
Gluttony. I totally over-indulge on the wine. Second would be lust for Tom Selleck..hehe!
Facebook Author Page https://www.facebook.com/JenniferTheriotAuthor/
Goodreads author page: https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/7082754.Jennifer_Theriot