Brought to you by
1.Tell us about your current project.
Well….I’m in the midst of several!! LOL. My Magic and Mayhem Kindle World comes out October 19th and thirteen fabulously talented authors are writing in it! Also Magically Delicious (Book 4 in the Magic and Mayhem Series) is up for pre order and I have started writing Were Me Out (Book 4 in the Shift Happens Series) It’s Junior’s book and it’s gonna be fun!
2. What sparked the idea for this project?
My readers have been asking and I adore Junior. It’s time for his story!
2a: When can we expect to see this project?
Hopefully January 2017.
3. How do you choose your book covers?
I work with Rebecca Poole and she crawls inside my head and we make brilliance together!!! I am very involved and Rebecca is wildly creative. It’s a match made in Heaven!
4. Music seems to influence a lot of authors, what are your musical influences, if any?
I don’t listen to music when I write—too distracting for me. However, I do listen to get me in the right head to write. I like Pink, Imagine Dragons, Journey, Prince, Maroon Five, AC DC, Bon Jovi and many more. Sometimes I listen to movie soundtracks. It depends on the mood I want to get in as to what I listen to before I write.
5. How do you handle "writers block”?
I don’t get writers block. If I feel stumped, I know I took a wrong turn in the story. I just backtrack to where it feels write and go from there.
6. Who has been your greatest influence?
7. Do you or have you ever had a muse?
No, not really. But most of my heroes are loosely based on my husband.
8. What one subject is TABOO in your writing?
I don’t write non consensual sex.
9. What do you do when you aren't writing?
I’m a taxi driver to teenagers, a lacrosse/dance mom and I do laundry…LOL
10. If there was one book you wish you'd written, which would it be?
I’m quite happy with what I’ve written.
11. What is your greatest passion?
12. What one word best describes you?
Loyal and profane. I know that’s two, but it fits.
13. If you could change places with one of your characters, would you?
Which one and why?
Astrid, because she’s a kick-ass Vampyre. Nuff said!
14. Is there one, current, tv show that is "can't miss" for you?
No, I really don’t watch much TV.
15. Money is no object, where do you go?
To the moon.
16. Tell me, please, the first two books on your TBR list.
There are at least 50 and a ton of them are written by friends. Sooooooo, I will plead the fifth.
17. How do you choose character names?
I look at baby name lists and find out meanings or I just like the sound of a name.
17a: Are you any of your characters inspired by someone you know in "real life?”
Yep, and that is all I will say….
18. Tell us one thing we may not know about you.
I am a very good cook.
19. What do you want to be when you grow up?
20. Of the 7 Deadly Sins, which one have you committed most recently?
Um…gluttony. I had a lovely date with a container of Graeters Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream the other day.
Amazon Author Page: https://www.amazon.com/Robyn-Peterman/e/B00A7D7DPA/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_1?qid=1476729810&sr=1-1
Facebook Author Page: https://www.facebook.com/robynpetermanauthor/?fref=ts