Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Phobic (Phoebe Reede: The Untold Story #2) Author: Michelle Irwin @WriteOnShell


Book: Phobic (Phoebe Reede: The Untold Story #2)
Author: Michelle Irwin
Publication Date: 11/30/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
Holy Smokes!! Yea this book is sizzling and I am not sure if one is in the frying pan or the pot. This book picks us up pretty much where book one left us. Phoebe is heading back to the states although she hasn't let her family know of the turn of events with Beau. Now on top of that where she has been sent to drive is none other than the same race team as Beau. Things don't go as smoothly as Phoebe plans however. There is one there however who does take a shine to her and that is Xavier.

Just when you think all is fine and dandy well think again.

So many things transpire in this book my emotions were on overload I literally didn't stop reading till I was done and then went back a chapter to make sure I didn't miss something. All I can say is please tell me when is the next book?

Post a Comment

0 Comments