Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Skewed (The Mercenary Series Book 1) by: Marissa Farrar



Book: Skewed (The Mercenary Series Book 1)
Author: Marissa Farrar
Publication Date:11/22/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne-Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars

Review
This is one wickedly good story.
What do you do when your father is a mob boss and wants you dead? Well you run and take your younger sister with you. And now you have others out to kill you and one who wants something more?

Well let me say this is a really good book the author gives us an intense story line, the woman is definitely no pushover and the romance well that is beyond hot. My heart hurt for Vee after what her sister pulls and then the ending oh my gosh. I hope it's not the end for Vee and X.

Post a Comment

0 Comments