Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Light After Dark (The McCarthys of Gansett Island #16) Author: Marie Force @marieforce


Book: Light After Dark (The McCarthys of Gansett Island #16)
Author: Marie Force
Publication Date: 12/13/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
Mallory is finding things a bit difficult after learning who her father is, after losing her mother who hid this from her for almost 40 years. She has decided after life through her yet another curve-ball to spend the summer on Gansett Island.

Mallory finds a lot more than herself and he needs her it seems as much as she needs him.

This is such a sweet story. We do get tons of hot but to me it's all pure romance. I have to say I haven't gotten to read many of the books yet in this series but I hope some day soon. Can't wait to see what the next book holds in store for us as many of the families have exciting things going on.

Post a Comment

0 Comments