Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Audible Review - Fallen: A Club Blood Erotic Short #2 Author: Nicole Garcia Narrated By: Kai Kennicott , Wen Ross


Audible Book: Fallen: A Club Blood Erotic Short #2
Author: Nicole Garcia
Narrated By: Kai Kennicott , Wen Ross
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

Story
"And she has a Surprise for HIM !!"
Would you consider the audio edition of Fallen to be better than the print version?
I did not read the print version so I can base my opinion on only the audible and it's fantastic.

What was one of the most memorable moments of Fallen?
When Gia let's Rhett know something she thought for sure he wouldn't be happy about.

Which scene was your favorite?
Well there was many scenes but I guess my favorite is when Gia figures out she is expecting.

Was there a moment in the book that particularly moved you?
When Gia figures out that Rhett knew all along what she was and that he still loved and accepted her.

Any additional comments?
This was a wonderful, sexy, funny story and the two narrators blew it away !!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments