Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 4 Stars - Creed: Fallen Angel's MC (Fallen Angel's MC #1) Author: Erin Trejo



Book: Creed: Fallen Angel's MC (Fallen Angel's MC #1)
Author: Erin Trejo
Publication Date: 3/9/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars


New to me author...

If you enjoy MC books then this one may be right your alley. It is a strong story one that I enjoyed very much I actually devoured it in a few hours.
Creed is a little twisted and now even more so after something happens after a football game at school.

Jada is the girl who has always had his heart but she is his best friends sister. Although Jada wants him just as much.

These two are brought together by emotions and turn apart by emotions only to be brought together again with action, love, emotion and a whole lot of HOT!
Add in a few more bikers, some brawls, some deaths, and a return of a best friend for Jada. I also really liked Tank which is a buddy of Creeds.

The story is well written, the characters I enjoyed however the book needs proofing as there are many missing words. But overall I would suggest it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments