Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 4 Stars - Sunset Reads: Damian & Layla (Sunset Reads #2) Author: D.C. Triana



Book: Sunset Reads: Damian & Layla (Sunset Reads #2)
Author: D.C. Triana
Publication Date: 12/26/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars

We met Damian and Layla back in book one but I do believe you could read this without book one.
Slow to start but then it picks up and stays strong. The story is so well written, the characters are strong and aside from some grammar hiccups IE: missing words it's truly a great read. I enjoyed this one just as I did book one and I hope we get a book three with perhaps Sebastian?

I would suggest this book if you love a good strong male alpha but a not so weak female lead.

I borrowed this book via Kindle Unlimited.


Post a Comment

0 Comments