Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Audible Review: Saved by Darkness: Darkness Series, Book 6 Author: Katie Reus Narrated By: Jeffrey Kafer @katiereus

Audible Book: Saved by Darkness: Darkness Series, Book 6
Author: Katie Reus
Narrated By: Jeffrey Kafer
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts 
My Rating: 5 Stars 


REVIEW
Story
"Ian and Fiona !!! "

Would you listen to Saved by Darkness again? Why?
Absolutely. I loved this story and I also love how the narrator handled it.

What did you like best about this story?
When Fiona finally decides to trust in Ian and their love

Which scene was your favorite?
When they are off to battle Fiona's brothers.

Did you have an extreme reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?
I found myself laughing at times and screaming at other times.

Any additional comments?
Excellent audible and the book is also good too

Post a Comment

0 Comments