Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Blood Vow (Black Dagger Legacy #2) Author: J.R. Ward


Book: Blood Vow (Black Dagger Legacy #2)
Author: J.R. Ward
Publication Date: 12/6/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

This is book two in this new spinoff series. I really enjoyed the back and forth between Axe and Elise. We get a huge, heartbreaking keep you on your seat story involving Mary, Rhage, and Bitty.

Axe has no issues with who he is, however, he knows he is not good enough for the likes of Elise or is he?

Of course, Lassiter makes a huge appearance in this book, and I sure hope one day he gets his own book I just love that crazy angel.

I can't wait to see who gets a story next I hope its Peyton.
This author has yet to write a book I didn't like. Love everything she writes.

“I borrowed the hard copy of this book from my local library, and I am choosing to write a review for it.”


Post a Comment

0 Comments