Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Audible Review: Somnus' Love: A Roman God Romance, Book 2 - Author: Nicole Garcia Narrated By: Kai Kennicott , Wen Ross

Audible Book: Somnus' Love: A Roman God Romance, Book 2
Author: Nicole Garcia
Narrated By: Kai Kennicott , Wen Ross
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts 
My Rating: 5 Stars 


REVIEW
Story
"Hell has no fury like that of Somnus !! "

Would you recommend this audiobook to a friend? If so, why?
Yes I would. It's well spoken, funny, and sexy hot. Somnus and Layla are a perfect couple.

What other book might you compare Somnus' Love to and why?
I don't think I have read one that would compare.

What about Kai Kennicott and Wen Ross ’s performance did you like?
They do a great job. They are well spoken, and bring out each character like they are right there.

Did you have an extreme reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?
To be honest I found myself laughing a lot and at times I wanted to shake Somnus silly.

Any additional comments?
Somnus placed his hand on her face and gently rubbed her cheek with his thumb "A Son"

Post a Comment

0 Comments