Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Review : 5 Stars: Kade (A Wolf's Hunger #2) Author: A.K. Michaels @AvaKMichaels

Book: Kade (A Wolf's Hunger #2)
Author: A.K. Michaels
Publication Date: 3/20/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
What can I say? I love everything this author produces. And this book reminds me why.
This is one strong story. Kade is an Alpha after losing his parents to rogues.
He is strong and fierce and right now losing his mind.
Something is happening to him and he has no idea what until....

Finally he is set straight about what's going on and now he is on a mission to save not only his but also Kirsty's life.
You will find out all about Kirsty when you read the book.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.


Post a Comment

0 Comments