Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Review: 4 Stars: The Turn: The Hollows Begins with Death (The Hollows 0.1) Author: Kim Harrison


Book: The Turn: The Hollows Begins with Death (The Hollows 0.1)
Author: Kim Harrison
Publication Date: 2/7/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars


REVIEW

I have loved this entire series. Now mind you I prefer series books to come in order and this is the beginning coming at the end.

We get to find out the actual history of the dreaded tomato.
Virus', Vampires and Elves.

We get Trisk, Rachael and Kal. And although we don't get Jenks we get Orchid a pixie we meet and she is hilarious.

I loved Trisk and Rachael and there were times I wish Kal would take a flying leap. It was great to get back to this series and it saddens me that there will be no more.

I borrowed this book from my local library.

Post a Comment

0 Comments