Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Review: 5 Stars: the final Victory Author: M. Eror

Book: the final Victory
Author: M. Eror
Publication Date: 4/10/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
I read this book in one setting. This is a book about abuse and it gets a bit dark so if that's not your thing I'd suggest moving on. But if you enjoy a book about strength, healing, and finding yourself then absolutely pick this up.
Kristina has endured hurt and abuse since a early age and upon a tragic event she is left raising her brother who thinks he is her son. She finally gets the strength and reaches out for help. She also is getting life into a somewhat normal routine for herself. Until he has found them and she has no choice but to finally stand up but will it knock her down?
Enter Viktor. This man becomes a huge present in her life but it wasn't easy.
I really enjoyed reading this book.


“I was gifted this book for my reading pleasure and I am choosing to write a review for it.”


Post a Comment

0 Comments