Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Review: 5 Stars: Yours to Claim (Yours to... Book 2) Author: Cathy Jackson

Book: Yours to Claim (Yours to... Book 2)
Author: Cathy Jackson
Publication Date: 4/4/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
This is book two. I must say I found myself a little unhappy with Ruthie at first, but you'll understand my feelings once you read this. And my feelings for her changed dramatically.

Ruthie actually cares for Max and his children. However, once Max makes his move on her, she becomes withdrawn. I mean picture an on and off switch.
Max wants Ruthie, but he knows she has drawn an invisible line between them. She treats him as an employer while he treats her like a woman. He learns, however, the reasons why and is more determined than ever to show her she is truly a woman who deserves love and much more. But he has to go slow, and he is determined slow he will go or will he?
I really like that we get more depth and learn a bit more about these two. This book is very spiritual.

“I was gifted this book for my reading pleasure, and I am choosing to write a review for it.”


Post a Comment

0 Comments