Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Review: 5 Stars: Hard Liquor: Runaway Billionaires: Arthur Duet #2 (Runaway Billionaires #3) Author: Blair Babylon @BlairBabylon


Book: Hard Liquor: Runaway Billionaires: Arthur Duet #2 (Runaway Billionaires #3)
Author: Blair Babylon
Publication Date: 5/16/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
As with the previous books in this series, I absolutely loved this story. We get the finale. This book takes us into their battle for Arthur's Earldom.
Gen also begins to trust Arthur more in all things including the bedroom.

It's up to Gen to save her man can she do it?

Sexy, Hot, and Exciting read !! Can't wait to see who is next.


“I was gifted this book for my reading pleasure and I am choosing to write a review for it.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments