Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Review: 5 Stars: Kincaid (Cerberus MC #1) Author: Marie James


Book: Kincaid (Cerberus MC #1)
Author: Marie James
Publication Date: 3/10/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
New to me author.
This author and this series was recommended to me by a friend, and I was so not disappointed. I love MC books whether they be dark or light and this one I will say is light.

Emmalyn has been with the same dirt bag since high school. She really has no family, and her husband has made sure she has no friends. My heart went out to this woman in so many ways.

Kincaid is HOT !! In more ways than one. Not only is he a biker, the club president but he truly is a good man something Emmalyn has never known, but he is determined to show her.

We get the hotness between this couple eventually, and we get the justice she deserves.
Enjoyed this book and I hope to read more in this series very soon. I would recommend if you like MC.

Post a Comment

0 Comments