Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Review: 5 Stars: The Untamed Vampire (Last True Vampire #4) Author: Kate Baxter


Book: The Untamed Vampire (Last True Vampire #4)
Author: Kate Baxter
Publication Date: 5/2/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
Another fantastic read. This is book four and although only my second time reading this author the story just kept me held captive.
What happens when your fated mate is not one of your own kind? Well Gunnar and Chelle are about to find out.

Chelle is vampire but something more. She is desperately trying to learn more about her heritage I guess you could say and that requires three keys. She has two but the other lies with the one who the fates chose for her. How to get it?

Gunnar is a strong alpha, has ruled his pack as his father before him. He has one though who wants to take it all from him. What is he gonna do?

This couple is funny, sexy and learn that together you win.

Well grab your copy and find out. This was a book I devoured in one day. I love when an author adds many paranormal creatures into the story and in this one we get Berserkers, Fae, Dhmapirs, Weres, Vamps and more.


“I was gifted this book for my reading pleasure and I am choosing to write a review for it.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments