Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Reviewed: 5 Stars: Domlen (The Draglen Brothers #6) Author: Solease M. Barner


Book Reviewed: Domlen (The Draglen Brothers #6)
Author: Solease M. Barner
Publication Date: 5/23/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
Let me say that I have not read any of the previous books in this series. And after this book, I need to rectify that.

Domlen aka Dom refuses to accept what his mother the Queen Nala of the Draglen Dragons has told him. There is no way he wants a mate. And to top it off a she-wolf? Has she gone mad?

Tempest has no idea why this dragon wants to meet with her, but once she does she can't get him out of her mind or dreams? What the heck is wrong?

This book is HOT. This couple is not only sexy but also funny as all get out.
I would suggest this book if you like your paranormal with hot and spice.

Post a Comment

0 Comments