Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Reviewed:4 Stars: Saint (A Wolf’s Hunger #6) Author: Bella Roccaforte


Book Reviewed: Saint (A Wolf’s Hunger #6)
Author: Bella Roccaforte
Publication Date: 5/22/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars


REVIEW
New to me author.

This is book six in the A Wolf's Hunger series, and wow let's just say this one packs an excellent, intriguing, suspenseful punch.
Saint is to become Alpha soon, and his father and others simply are at a loss as to what is up with him. He is just running a muck, causing undo stress for the pack.
Scarlet is back on pack land after being sent away as a very young child. Why? Well, I can't give that part, or I may spoil it for you.

Strong story line, just the right amount of action and romance. There are many missing words however throughout, and that is why my rating is a bit lower. However with that said I really enjoyed this story.
It is a stand-alone

Pick up your copy and find out how these two bring love and healing to each other and those around them. This book was free on Amazon.

Post a Comment

0 Comments