Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Audible Book: Out of the Box Awakening Author: Jennifer Theriot Narrated By: Triera Holley @JenTheRiot

Audible Book: Out of the Box Awakening
Author: Jennifer Theriot
Narrated By: Triera Holley
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts 
My Rating: 5 Stars 


REVIEW 

"This audible freaking ROCKS"

Where does Out of the Box Awakening rank among all the audiobooks you’ve listened to so far?
It ranks very high up as I also once upon a time read the book. But the audible just brought the story to life for me.

What was one of the most memorable moments of Out of the Box Awakening?
When Olivia gets the call from Todd that his grammy has passed.

Which character – as performed by Triera Holley – was your favorite?
I would have to say Olivia. Although she played each character very well but she was wonderful with Olivia' character

Did you have an extreme reaction to this book? Did it make you laugh or cry?
There were various parts that had me laughing out loud. And some parts that made me want to whoop Olivia's ex husbands tush.

Any additional comments?
Fantastic Audible book !!!

Post a Comment

1 Comments