Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Reviewed: 5 Stars: Daddy Darkest (Doctors of Darkness Book 1) Author: Ellery A. Kane @ellerykane


Book Reviewed: Daddy Darkest (Doctors of Darkness Book 1)
Author: Ellery A. Kane
Publication Date: 6/1/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

One moment your graduating high school and hopping on a plane with your best friend to California and the next you're searching for your best friend who has now gone missing. And top that off with the fact that no one seems to believe you.

Enter a guy named Levi who was on the plane with these girls. And he will play a big part in what is going to take place.

Life takes it's toll on a person when nothing you knew all your life is the truth. When your parents turn out to be total strangers and worse.
This book is gripping, suspenseful and downright dark. It held me captivated until I finished it. It's that good.


“I was gifted this book for my reading pleasure and I am choosing to write a review for it.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments