Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Reviewed: 5 Stars: The Darkest Torment (Lords of the Underworld #12) Author: Gena Showalter


Book Reviewed: The Darkest Torment (Lords of the Underworld #12)
Author: Gena Showalter
Publication Date: 5/31/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
I absolutely loved Baden' story. And throw in the woman who is doing all to push him away yet needs him more than life Katrina.
Katrina has lost what she loves the most but thanks to Baden and his troubles she finds more than she ever imagined possible.

We also get a lot of Gilly and William and Oh gosh I can not wait for these two' story. We also get many of the Lords in this book which well it wouldn't be a book without them all.

I would recommend this series and book for anyone who loves a true paranormal romance that gives you so much angst, suspense, and super hot alpha males. I can not wait to see who gets a book next.


Post a Comment

0 Comments