Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Reviewed: 5 Stars: My Vampire Knight (Sanctuary, Texas #7) Author: Krystal Shannan @KrystalShannan



Book Reviewed: My Vampire Knight (Sanctuary, Texas #7)
Author: Krystal Shannan
Publication Date: 6/9/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
We finally get clothing store owner Calliope's story and oh my this story.

Enter one man by the name of Godric who doesn't give a rats tail about the issues Calliope may cause him all he knows is she is HIS.

But this story also brings all of the people living in Sanctuary together for one of the biggest battles they will ever face. Many will fall, Many will know heartache like no other, and Many may find a new beginning.
I have enjoyed this series and to see it end was heartbreaking for me. However, this story does the ending justice as we get so many we have loved throughout the series. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Post a Comment

0 Comments