Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Reviewed: Judged (The Mercenary Series Book 4) Author: Marissa Farrar @MarissaFarrar


Book Reviewed: Judged (The Mercenary Series Book 4)
Author: Marissa Farrar
Publication Date: 7/20/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
I have very much enjoyed this series. Each book was more intense than the next and in this the finale well it shattered me.
V has lived her miserable life with one goal. Protecting her sister Nicole from their father and his evil, demented minions. Nicole, however, has grown up since the last book, and in this one, you will see how much.
X is well not much help for a bit in this book. But what he endures is hideous, to say the least. For a man who was once part of protecting others, he finds himself on the other side even more than he already lives.

All I can say is have the tissues ready if you have invested yourself in this series. You will need them.
I loved it although it broke my heart.


Post a Comment

0 Comments