Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Reviewed: 4 Stars: Holt: A Wolf's Hunger Book #11: Author: Desiree A. Cox


Book Reviewed: Holt: A Wolf's Hunger Book #11
Author: Desiree A. Cox
Publication Date: 8/4/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars


REVIEW
Let me start by saying I have loved every book in this super awesome series so far. All are stand-alone.

Holt was not Holt when we get started. No, his folks gave him the name Barry at birth. Even his father's beta made fun of him. Poor Barry was often bullied by members of his pack. And being the Omega of his pack he lets it all sit heavy on his heart.

Holt aka Barry is the sweetest man. His one and only friend is Daci. But of course, college and life get in the way as also does death and tragedy.

Many things transpire we get action, heartbreak, loss, and life. I loved the story although I found Holt aka Barry to be quite the sissy at first.

I enjoyed the story-line although there were many missing words throughout the book.


“I read this book via Kindle Unlimited.”


Post a Comment

0 Comments