Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Reviewed: 5 Stars: Tamed by a Tiger (Eternal Mates #13) Author: Felicity Heaton @felicityheaton

Book Reviewed: Tamed by a Tiger (Eternal Mates #13)
Author: Felicity Heaton
Publication Date: 8/5/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
Oh, my god, this book was AMAZINGGGGGGGG !!!!!

Maya is one tough lioness, and oh she isn't just a lioness, but I can't tell you what she is.

Of course with brothers like Grey and Talon, she has to be tough right? Well, Maya made a deal to become the mate of an Alpha of a pride. And now she finds herself with one big problem.

August: Yep the snow leopard whose family works at the club.
Alpha through and through. And he will show you exactly what he is made of.

This is one hot, sexy, funny and fierce couple...

By far so the best in this series.
I likely have said that about many of them haha. I just love this authors stories.


Post a Comment

0 Comments