Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Reviewed: 5 Stars: On Wings of Time (Lochlainn Guardians) by Author: Linda Boulanger


Book Reviewed: On Wings of Time (Lochlainn Guardians)
Author: Linda Boulanger
Publication Date: 10/12/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
I am a avid dragon shifter book lover and I must say this was a very nice twist.
Amileigh has no idea what is to become of her life. She is dropped into a underground cave and what she thought really never happened? or did it?
Amileigh has always adored Kiernan but perhaps that is not whom she is meant to be with? What happens when someone you meet while in a whole nother world happens to follow you back? And then oh wait for it. He is what? Who? And he is from what decade?
We get time travel, dragon shifters, lords, and spells.
I can honestly say I enjoyed this story. If you love dragons, and a bit of mystery your in for a treat.

“I read this book via Kindle Unlimited.”
I also previously read this book in a box set.


Post a Comment

0 Comments