Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Reviewed: Not His Vampire (Not This #3) My Rating: 5 Stars by Author: Annie Nicholas @annienicholas


Book Reviewed: Not His Vampire (Not This #3)
My Rating: 5 Stars
Author: Annie Nicholas
Publication Date: 11/20/2017
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
I enjoyed the previous 2 books in this series but this one well it is now my new favorite.
We finally get up close and personal with the Vampire in Eion's Dungeon. You remember him right?
Victor and Eion are good friends so him being down there is for his own good.

One moment he is sitting all alone in the cage he has called home for a bit and the next he is falling head over fang for a pink haired bouncy beauty. Trixie.

Trixie is the towns dog catcher and she has to make a stop at the castle owned by the dragons.

Trixie is hilarious, full of life until she isn't.
Grab your copy and get reading...


Post a Comment

0 Comments