Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book: Thanks Fur Last Night My Rating: 5 Stars Authors: Eve Langlais, Milly Taiden, Kate Baxter


Book: Thanks Fur Last Night
My Rating: 5 Stars
Author: Eve Langlais, Milly Taiden, Kate Baxter
Publication Date: 1/30/2018
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts



REVIEW

Three authors, Three awesome, sexy, funny stories.
I have only read one of the authors in this set so this was a treat.

Bearing His Sins by Eve Langlais
New to me author..
This is a funny but very hot story. Cole is on a mission, Death is to be done but then Anja enters his vision. Others want her but so does he. Now what?
Grandma has a lot to say about what will happen now for your futures. haha too funny. I enjoyed it.

Bought by the Bear by Milly Taiden
New to me author..
This story is a variation of emotions for me. You get Josilyn who is trying hard to support her nephew that she doesn't want to lose, you get a best friend who helps her but doing WHAT? lol Well Xander will be letting her in on all the details... Now does she stay or run?

The Alpha and I by Kate Baxter
I have read Vampire books by this author but wow this book just blew me away.
Devon left her home and started over in a small town out in the middle of no where.
One night while driving home in the blizzard from hades she notices a man?
Liam has no clue what happened he only knows this human is his...

Absolutely fantastic set of stories...


Post a Comment

0 Comments