Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Book Reviewed: My Rating: 5 Stars - Mystical Mortality Author: Diana Marie Dubois @DianaMDuBois


Book: Mystical Mortality
Author: Diana Marie Dubois
My Rating: 5 Stars
Publication Date: 2/6/2018
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts


REVIEW
This is a funny story although a bit intense in some places.
If you have read previous stories by this author you will know who
Baron Semedi is. Well he has this game and the winner well I can't tell you because i'd spoil it. We get various paranormal beings going against each other and the goal is to win. However for one Werewolf Max it turns into so much more than winning the game. Come and read to find out who survives and remains in the house.
We do get a cliff hanger.
I truly enjoyed this book and I would recommend it.


Post a Comment

0 Comments