Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

5 Star Book Review - Death Stealer by J.C. McKenzie

 

Book: Death Stealer
Author: J.C. McKenzie
My Rating: 5 Stars
Reviewed by: Tammy - Book Nook Nuts


REVIEW
If you like necromancer stories, mystery, paranormal beings... Then you will really enjoy this story. I loved it. I can't wait for more books in this series.
Lark is doing all she can to help pay for her mother's medical needs and she is finally called out to a crime scene. The detectives though leave a sour note in her mouth. Although Detective Kang throws off a different vibe hmmm...
We have a culprit, but the dead refuses to speak till her beloved cat is found. what the what...
I'm twenty-five and I've been raising the dead since I hit puberty,"
Great reading!

Post a Comment

0 Comments