Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

5 Star Book Review - Myths of the Faeworlds: A Collection of Faerie Short Stories


Myths of the Faeworlds: A Collection of Faerie Short Stories
My Rating: 5 Stars
Reviewed by: Tammy - Book Nook Nuts

REVIEW
I am leaving my review for: Heart's Wish by Beth Caudill

It's time for the Fae to select a new King and Queen
Brann was exiled from Amara-Tierra so what is happening to him now?
Holle is in a magical coma but who is doing this?

When Brann sees who the person is he is shocked…
Brann found love…ooooh no.
Does she know what he is?
Does she even know what she is? Well, she knows she will fight for love…
Will she stand by his side in the end?

Well, read to find out.
This is such a well-written Fae story. And we know Fae have their tricks.

I am voluntarily leaving my honest review of this book

Post a Comment

0 Comments