Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 4 Stars - Flawed and Damaged by Emily Krat



Book: Flawed and Damaged (Damaged Hearts #1)
Author:  Emily Krat
Publication Date: 8/2014
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars

REVIEW
New to me  Author.

This story is about 2 people who have such painful and deep past issues. Two shattered souls.

Elizabeth is trying to get through the death of her parents and the sickness of her grandmother while Ryan is trying to get revenge against his father for all the years of hell he went through.

They meet by accident at the airport where Elizabeth was sent by her employer to pickup who she thinks was Ryan but it turns out it was not and things spiral from there.

I did like the book although something was missing as it went back and forth to each characters pov but overall it was a pleasant read.  Elizabeth although damaged she is very strong and a survivor. Ryan however came across as a dominating jerk at times although he started to warm on me.

There was no HEA as the book will continue into another.
Overall good book and very sad in  many parts and very funny in other areas.  I would recommend it.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review



Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22590946-flawed-and-damaged

Post a Comment

0 Comments