Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - Hungry Moon- Jodi by Claudy Conn


Book:  Hungry Moon - Jodi
Author:  Claudy Conn
Publication Date: 8/4/2014
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts 
My Rating: 5 Stars 



REVIEW

This is the 3rd installment in the Hungry Moon Series and wow I totally enjoyed this book. Claudy Conn as always brings everyone back from previous books and other series and I love that. Although each book could be read as a stand alone I would highly suggest you start with book 1.

Something or someone is brutally butchering witches and Jodi is seeing flashes but has yet to figure out what is going on. Enter Shane the loner hybrid who has become a shadow to Jodi although she doesn’t at first know why but quickly finds out. She thinks Shane is uber hot and sexy but she hears him say he was asked by the Wizard   Rysdale to protect Jodi.  Well we learn what Shane truly is.

Let the battle begin everyone is onboard in this book to yet again try to take down evil twin Baudali but can they win against evil? So much gripping suspense and action I was glued to this book.

And make sure you have a tissue handy when reading this book it is very heart wrenching as well.

Yep tons of emotions while reading this book indeed !!! 

I highly recommend this book to say it was better than the previous 2 in the series would not be right but I was totally captivated. So much action and love  and so well written. I hate to say BEST book in the series but to me it was out of this world fantastic

Can Shane protect Jodi ?
Will these 2 finally get together?
Will they all finally end Baudali?

Well grab a copy and start reading !!!

Book Link
Goodreads - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22796913-hungry-moon-jodi

Buy Links 

Post a Comment

0 Comments