Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 4 Stars - Redemption by Angie Sakai



Book: Redemption (Dueling Dragons MC #2)
Author: Angie Sakai
Publication Date: 5/13/2016
Reviewed by: Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars


REVIEW

*May contain spoilers *

Second book picks up right where book one left off. Ryder was captured by the Mexicans he does not really know what is going down but oh boy does he learn fast. He must fight for his right to go free. He is hoping his girl Faith is waiting for him to get back home.

Back home things are really going to hell in a hand basket.
This book has loss, backstabbing friends/foes, and New beginnings.
It gives us a lot more action and suspense but it also gives us a cliffhanger.
I have to say I enjoyed book two however, there are some grammar issues.

I would suggest starting with book one in this series.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.


Post a Comment

0 Comments