Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Immortal Ops Boxed Set Books 1-4 by Mandy M. Roth




Book: Immortal Ops Boxed Set Books 1-4
Author: Mandy M. Roth
Publication Date: 11/11/2013
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

I enjoyed each book and the stories that continued into the next book.
 I like books when they keep characters into the next book if they are apart of series. 

These stories are all about Immortal Ops warriors of varying paranormal species who fall inlove with women who are strong in their own right but they are not a paranormal species.

We get tons of action as each op is forced into a power play by a bully of sorts who has created creatures using the mixture of a paranormal species with a human who has some sort of power.

The characters were strong and very well written I wish there was more to each story but each was a wonderful short read if you like a variety of paranormal shifters such as I do .

I would recommend and I personally hope to read more of the series .




Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18817133-immortal-ops-box-set-books-1-4

Post a Comment

0 Comments