Brought to you by
Book Nook Nuts
1. Where do you write from?
My desk in my office, facing the wall so no distractions.
2. When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
When I was ten.
3. How long does it take you to write a book?
Depends on the book, its size, and the amount of research it needs.
4. Where do you get your information or ideas for your books?
Imagination. Everywhere we go, I see a story.
5. When did you write your first book and how old were you?
When I was 24 and I got it published.
6. What do you like to do when you're not writing?
Play with our fur babies, walk, swim in the summer and spend great family time.
7. What Genre do you write?
My favorite is paranormal romance, but, I write contemporary and historical romance as well.
8. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
48 books and my favorite is The Spellbound-Legend entire set.
9. Do you hear from your readers much? What kinds of things do they say?
Yes, I do and I love them. They tell me to keep writing.
10. As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?
I wanted to be a fashion designer. LOL
11. Tell us about your current project.
Awakening-Into the Dark is in the works and will involve some old favorite characters intermingling quite a bit with my heroine and hero. Also, just finishing up Sassy Blaze for Sassy Ever After Kindle Worlds.
12. How do you handle writers block?
I actually don’t get it. I am always telling a story in my head.
13. What one subject is TABOO in your writing?
Hmm. Taboo is something that I haven’t thought about. I write, and of course am more comfortable writing what appeals to me. But, writing is about exploration, so not sure if I will call anything taboo.
14. If there was one book you wish you'd written, which would it be?
Well, that one is easy. I loved the books, and the movies The Twilight Series. LOVED them. Wish I had thought of sparkly vampires.
15. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Nasty reviews from people who don’t even read the book. I find that so many new authors who are trying to make a living get reviews that aren’t fair and I think, why? I could never give a bad review to anyone in any field.
16. Is there one current tv show that is a "can't miss" for you?
Vampire Diaries, Lucifer and the Originals.
17. Who was your greatest influence?
Karen Marie Moning, James Patterson, Nora Roberts.
18. How do you choose your book covers?
They have to represent the characters and story I see in my mind.
19. Something personal about you people may be surprised to know?
I am so very pitifully shy. I can’t manage any public speaking. I faint right out.
20. How would a reader find you online? IE: Website, Facebook, Twitter
I love FB. It is visual for me and so I am there more often than either twitter or at my website.