Brought to you by
Debby P. and Book Nook Nuts
1. Where do you write from?
My house or the library. If I am at home, I have a writing desk that I sit at and work.
2. When did you first realize you wanted to be a writer?
When my momma died. I needed a release for the pain and wanted to do something positive to come from it.
3. How long does it take you to write a book?
Typically two weeks.
4. Where do you get your information or ideas for your books?
Information (research) comes from online pages and/or friends on my social media sites.
5. When did you write your first book and how old were you?
6. What do you like to do when you're not writing?
Spending time with my family or relaxing by watching television.
7. What Genre do you write?
Inspirational, but the writings lean toward Contemporary Romance.
8. How many books have you written? Which is your favorite?
I have written around 30 books.
My favorite novel is Bloom. Pick up your Free Kindle Unlimited copy (http://hyperurl.co/s8kp8q).
9. Do you hear from your readers much? What kinds of things do they say?
I hear from my readers daily and love it!
They tell me anything they want to tell me. I love to hear about their lives, work, church, and everything else.
10. As a child, what did you want to do when you grew up?
I really didn’t have an idea of what I wanted to be until I was a Junior in high school. At that time I discovered I would love being a Psychologist.
11. Tell us about your current project.
I am participating in NaNoWriMo (nanowrimo.org). I’m also getting ready to write Book 3 of the Yours to… entitled: Yours Forever (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/32326572-yours-forever). This will finish Maximillian Roselle and Ruthie Eden’s story.
12. How do you handle writers block?
I have a secret way, sure fire way to handle it and it works every time. If I can’t do that then I listen to music or watch a favorite movie.
13. What one subject is TABOO in your writing?
I don’t really know the answer to that one. The novels and novellas I write are not my own. If I was asked to write any subject, I would.
14. If there was one book you wish you'd written, which would it be?
Dark Prince by Christine Feehan (http:// hyperurl.co/gpmy71). That is one of my favorite books!
15. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Repetitive noises and sensations. Those drive me insane.
16. Is there one current tv show that is a "can't miss" for you?
Bitten. And The Vampire Diaries. And The Originals. LOL
17. Who was your greatest influence?
God. He is making me everything I am becoming.
18. How do you choose your book covers?
The image for the book covers appear in my mind. I don’t really choose them.
19. Something personal about you people may be surprised to know?
I have a short attention span and get distracted easily.
20. How would a reader find you online? IE: Website, Facebook, Twitter, Street Team, Reader Group.
BONUS QUESTION (It’s not really a question. I’m just throwing this in because it’s the right thing to do.)
I would like to say thank you to the following people. The novels and novellas I write wouldn’t be possible without them:
- Editor: HarshmanServices.com
- Book Trailers: Videos by O.
- Graphics Artist:
Desiree DeOrto (As You Wish)
Mad Celt Designs
- John Wells
- Official John J Thomassen
- Tom Proctor Actor/director