Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - Butterfly by Author Sammie J


Book: Butterfly
Author: Sammie J
Publication Date:
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating:  5 Stars


May contain SPOILERS !!!
REVIEW
Warning this book has some graphic material which may not be suitable for all readers

I have read previous books by this Author and I have to say I think this one tops them by a long mile

We have Evie a young girl who is in love. Like all young girls in love she does what her boyfriend asks her. Zach is nothing but trouble with a capital T. Zach and a buddy end up doing something that takes them all on a spiral and it all goes downhill from there for young Evie.

Evie goes through pure hell but its all worth it for the person waiting for her at the end of the struggles.
She faces many struggles and is yet again going up against the evil ex boyfriend.

There are several bright lights in her life though and I hope you read the book and follow Evie's journey.
In the book we meet Charlie who becomes a big part of her life.
So much happens and your emotions stay on a never ending rollercoaster while reading this book.
I loved every page of this incredibly wonderful story.  And I hope there is another part to the story in the future.

To me the book is a dark romance and deals with some really graphic things. But it is truly one awesome read !!






Goodreads Book Link

Post a Comment

0 Comments