Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

My Review- 4 Stars - Behind the Blindfold (Volume 1) by Natalie E. Wrye


Book: Behind the Blindfold (Volume 1)
Author: Natalie E. Wrye
Publication Date: 1/29/2015
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating:  4 Stars


REVIEW
New to me author.

In this book we have our main character Saturday who is really into Art meaning she can feel the art speak to her. She has never thought of putting her own work out there in the public eye. One night she meets a green eyed stranger (Monster) I will call him. Mark Rich well he may be a bit much for Saturday or will he be? Mark though is carrying a secret will he tell Saturday?

I enjoyed the book and wow what a cliff hanger we get. I however would have liked to know more about Saturday.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24607261-behind-the-blindfold

Post a Comment

0 Comments