Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

My Review - 4 Stars - Behind the Blindfold: Uncovered by Natalie E. Wrye


Book: Behind the Blindfold: Uncovered
Author: Natalie E. Wrye
Publication Date: 2/28/2015
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars


REVIEW
Things are not always what they seem at least not for Saturday. Saturday is determined to keep Mark out of her life but that all goes to hell in a hand basket when his mother gets involved. Can Saturday keep her distance from Mark? Or will he break her heart again?
We were left with a big cliffhanger in book 1 and wow what a shocker that cliffhanger is. Someone has been sending gifts and notes of adoration to Saturday and she assumes it's Mark but is it?
Can Saturday accept the dark parts of Mark when she learns of them?

I enjoyed this book, the writer really up'd the characters this time around and I saw a spark in our character Saturday. She was stronger, and more determined in this story. And my heart goes out to Mark in some ways.

I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24527274-behind-the-blindfold

Post a Comment

0 Comments