Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Audible 5 Star Review - Ava & Will: Éveiller Drive, Book 1 by Melanie James Narrated by Hollie Jackson

Ava & Will: Éveiller Drive, Book 1

by Melanie James
Narrated by Hollie Jackson

Reviewed: 5/31/15



"When the kids are away the parents shall play !!"
Overall
Performance
Story
Would you consider the audio edition of Ava & Will to be better than the print version?
I would say yes I would as I have read the book but totally loved the audio version.

What did you like best about this story?
A group of ladies come together to help save each other's marriage.

Which character – as performed by Hollie Jackson – was your favorite?
I can't choose just 1 but I guess I'll say Ava

If you were to make a film of this book, what would the tag line be?
When the kids are away the parents shall play !

Any additional comments?
I really enjoy this story. Friends helping friends to save marriages. Awesome , Hot and Sexy.
You are the author of this review

Post a Comment

0 Comments