Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Asking For It by Lilah Price


Book: Asking for It
Author: Lilah Pace
Publication Date: 6/2/2015
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
New to me author.

Vivienne is carrying a lot of baggage having dealt with something as a young girl. The hurt at her mother nor her sister believing her is also apart of the baggage. Move forward to adulthood.  Vivienne can't seem to find a man who will give her what she craves in the bedroom. That is until she meets Jonah Marks. Jonah also carry’s baggage.

At first this book was going in slow motion for me but about 3 chapters in the story grips you and I just could not put it down.
These two people come to an arrangement but then things change.

Can Jonah forgive Vivienne?
Can these two damaged souls find peace with each other?

Wow what a great story. It's dark yes but you see some light.
Fantastic story and the characters flow. I hope there is more to this story.
I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review 

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25059698-asking-for-it

Post a Comment

0 Comments