Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - Shattered Duty Deadly Ops 3 by Katie Reus



Book: Shattered Duty (Deadly Ops #3)
Author: Katie Reus
Publication Date: 6/2/2015
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW
If you have read any of the other Deadly Ops books then you have already met Levi.
Levi and his wife were working agents for the NSA and Wesley Burkhart. Levi’s wife was murdered and Levi has gone through many years of wanting to enact revenge against the murderer. He may finally have the chance but will he take it?

To me this was the best so far in the series. I truly enjoyed finally getting more information on Levi and then we get Selene added to the mix and what an explosion of passion and hot between these two damaged souls.
I was gifted a copy of this book for my honest review. 

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24377538-shattered-duty

Post a Comment

0 Comments