Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Harley-Awakening by Claudy Conn @Claudyconn


Book: Harley -Awakening
Author: Claudy Conn
Publication Date: 6/30/2015
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 5 Stars


REVIEW

Harley Awakening by  Claudy Conn

Let me say WOW first and foremost. I love Claudy's style and her books but this one was over the top HOT and Action never ending.

Harley is the product of a white witch and a vampire dad. They all live happily within their clan. Until one horrible day when a werewolf pack invades and kills everyone well they think everyone.

Harley is off to stay with friends and train for what is to come. Once she gets to Dublin she is in cahoots with Kian. She is not sure what Kian is though?

Together for different reasons they are in mission to find Carsen Banks the Alpha of the werewolf pack. If you have
read other stories by Claudy Conn you will see the mention of characters from previous works.

Harley is after Banks but Kian is after Tara who is Tara?
I love paranormal books that have so many various characters and this book gives you that.

I love the connection Harley and Kian have. I highly recommend this book. And I truly hope I see more in this series.


Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25822462-harley-awakening

Post a Comment

0 Comments