Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 5 Stars - Mermen (Mermen Trilogy, #1) by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff


Book: Mermen (Mermen Trilogy, #1)
Author: Mimi Jean Pamfiloff
Publication Date: 5/10/2015
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating:  5 Stars


REVIEW
I am an avid paranormal lover and when I seen there was a merman book I just had to have it. This is a new to me author.
In this story we have a very rich but arrogant man named Roen who has no family left or at least he doesn't think he does. he owns a massive shipping business but hates to be on the ocean or any where near water. It was instilled in him as a child to not go in the water and that has plagued him. When one of his ships goes missing he sets out to find out what happened. Everything leads to this Island where not only Roan is now stuck but also Liv who was in a ship wreck then drifted upon the Island and found by evil Shane.
Can Roen save Liv? Will he manage to change the way the Island and it’s inhabitants think?
Yes this book leaves us with a cliffhanger. There is a lot of suspense. It’s not really what I thought it would be. However, I am on to read the next book.



Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24958079-mermen

Post a Comment

0 Comments