Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Header Ads Widget

Review - 4 Stars - Divine Misdemeanors (Merry Gentry #8) by Laurell K. Hamilton


Book: Divine Misdemeanors (Merry Gentry #8)
Author: Laurell K. Hamilton
Publication Date: 12/8/2009
Reviewed by:  Tammy Payne- Book Nook Nuts
My Rating: 4 Stars


REVIEW

I am doing a second reread of this book although this time I chose to get the audio version from my local library.

Princess Meredith and her men and many from both courts who chose to come with her back to LA have their work cutout for them in solving a new murder. Meredith is also very worried about one of her fathers’ dearest who is now with her. He is making hints of challenge to her men and to her.

Some of the women who chose to leave her cousins demands are having issues accepting a new way of life after their centuries of abuse.
Merrys work is never done so it seems and I truly enjoyed rereading/listening to this book although it was not one of my favorites in this series.


I borrowed this book from my local library.

Goodreads Book Link

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/6098691-divine-misdemeanors

Post a Comment

0 Comments